1st and 2nd Grade $120 ($110 with Early Bird Discount)
3rd-8th Grade $130 ($120 with Early Bird Discount)
- Early Bird Discount is $10 and will run until July 1st.
- Fee is for both Fall and Spring Seasons, Fees are all inclusive
- Fall Season will begin late August and run through late October
- Spring Season will begin late March and run through early June (CV Cup)
- Teams are coached by parent volunteers.
Fall 2022 Season Deadlines:
- Final Team Count- July 25, 2022
- Finalize ($250 Community Sponsors) - August 7, 2022
- Finalize ($100 Player Sponsors) - August 7, 2022
- Fall 2022 CV Rec. League Schedule Release- August 27, 2022
Dates to remember:
- FALL 2022 SEASON- Practice kick-off - August 22nd
- CV Rec. League Fall 2022 Play Dates: Sept 10, 17, 24. October 8, 15, 22. Make-up date is October 29.
- Target United Cup: October 1-2
The Cedar Valley Recreational Program is designed for players who want to discover and explore the game of soccer. This program provides an opportunity for all grassroots players who want to play organized soccer in a fun and safe environment. The Cedar Valley Rec Program is one of the largest, oldest, and most affordable recreational soccer programs in the state of Iowa. The program encompasses players/teams from 14 communities in the Cedar Valley area.
Playing in the CV Recreational Program helps build a love for the game and teaches soccer basics to players 1st through 8th grade. All registrants are placed on teams in their home communities (if possible) through random distribution, rather than being placed based on ability or commitment. Teams are coached by parent volunteers. They play six games per season (Fall and Spring), all in the local Cedar Valley area, and many also participate in the local year-ending Cedar Valley Cup Tournament (Spring).
Once you have created your account and are logged in and select the player(s) you would like to register you will need to make sure that you select “Cedar Valley Recreational Program” under the “Select the Season” drop down. There will be other program options available so please make sure you select the correct one. From there you will be prompted to enter player information and to select your player’s grade and the community that you wish to play in, this is important as it will make you’re your player gets placed into the proper community rec program. You will also need an updated photo at the time of registration. The system will not allow you to advance without one.
If you have any questions about this updated registration process please email Cedar Valley Director of Coaching, Aldin Muhamedagic at email@example.com
Thank you for all your patience, flexibility, and support of youth soccer in the Cedar Valley!
|4V4 (U9)||7V7 (U11)||9V9 (U13)||8V8 (U15)|
|WEEK 1||WEEK 1||WEEK 1||WEEK 1|
|WEEK 2||WEEK 2||WEEK 2||WEEK 2|
|WEEK 3||WEEK 3||WEEK 3||WEEK 3|
|WEEK 4||WEEK 4||WEEK 4||WEEK 4|
|WEEK 5||WEEK 5||WEEK 5||WEEK 5|
|WEEK 6||WEEK 6||WEEK 6||WEEK 6|
If you need to reschedule your game, please email Coach Aldin @ firstname.lastname@example.org with following info: current game #, game date, game time, team names, location, and then proposed date, time, and location (you need to contact other coach and find the date/time/location that works for both)
Director of Coaching